DARE DARE

Amazing

I've always liked Switchfoot, they were very inspirational to me in my life. After watching this movie, a flood of deja vu, and inspiration hit me. Thank you for making this. I suggest you try to send this to the Switchfoot guys, I think they have a profile page on Facebook that they check often. I think they would love to see this.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

wetsfgx

Good memories on the ol'NES, you sure brought lots of them back.

Awesome flash!

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

OH lawd

So many 4chan memories, ugh...

NOMNOMNOMNOM!

Awesome flash though.

Orgasm Girl 2 Orgasm Girl 2

Great

Great game. IMO Tflashman doesn't deserve to play this game since he's on a Mac to begin with. Works fine on PC firefox.

Anyways....
Im happy, I was never able to beat the first one, it was too hard. This is just right! Got all girls down pronto.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Like it

MUCH easier then the first OG. I was able to beat this in under 10 minutes. Then again with all the unlocks.

Fragger Fragger

lol

Great time consumption, many hours can be spent playing. Very addicting.

Great graphics, sound, and play,

10/10

Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX

Dear Christ almighty!

My brain just exploded. Literally, I can see my brains on my desk. It's through the power of this song that I'm still alive.

mr-jazzman responds:

Haha well, since this song was inspired by God, I believe that God kept you alive. Problem is, he isn't gonna help you sew your head back together... ;) Good luck with that one bud, and sorry bout the mess! I'll see about helpin you out soon...maybe gettin you to a hospital for physical therapy or somethin? We'll see...

YouCan'tSpellAwesomeWithoutUs YouCan'tSpellAwesomeWithoutUs

Oh lordy

Song gets 10/10 because it did sound pretty damn awesome. Until I heard the vocals. Seems like the average Newgrounds'er decided to take up singing.

-5 for the singing.

5/10

Shankar Shankar

Sick

Love the beat, but -1 for "Also, vuvuzelas are awesome. :D".

You should burn in hell for saying that. (Joking of course).

Cuzone responds:

I should not! I even bought a vuvuzela to root for Brazil at parties with friends. :D